Web Design & Development Stats & Facts
Are you a web designer or developer looking for the latest stats and facts related to web design and development in 2020?
Are you a business owner who wants to know stats related to website design and development?
Okay, so in this blog, I am going to share with the top 10 stats related to website development that every businessmen and developer should know. These stats will not only help you to keep yourself updated with the latest trends in the industry but also help you channelize your efforts to gain more traffic and RoI for your website.
So, let’s start with some mind-blowing web development stats and facts:
1. Increasing the loading speed of your website can prevent the loss of about 7% of possible conversions.
2. 38% of your website visitors will stop engaging with your website if the website content or layout is not attractive.
3. 48% of people cited that the design of the website is the primary factor in precisely determining the credibility of your business. (Adobe)
4. Approximately 47% of people expect a website page to load within 2 seconds or even less than that.
5. If it is given 15 minutes of time, 59% of the people will browse or read through something elegant designed rather than something boring and plain.
6. About 64% of the total visitors of the website want to see the contact information of the company on its homepage.
7. About 44% of the total visitors of the website will leave the website if there’s no contact information given.
8. 62% of the companies increased their sales by designing only mobile-based platforms (responsive) for their websites.
9. 40% of the people will switch to a different search engine result if the first one is not mobile a friendly.
10. About 48% of the website users say that if the website of any company is not mobile-friendly, they will take it as an indication that the business simply does not care about their customers.
11. WordPress is one of the most popular and demanding content management systems, and its market share is 35% of all websites. (W3Techs)
Web Design and Development Stats: Speed & Mobile
1. The king of search engines, Google has indicated that the speed of a website is one of the signals used by its search engine ranking algorithms to rank pages.
2. About 47% of people expect the sites to load in 2 seconds or less.
3. Your website has 10 or fewer seconds to leave an impression on users.
4. Users spend an average of 0.05 seconds on deciding whether to stay on your site or leave.
5. Cutting down the load speed of your website from 8 to 2 seconds can boost the conversion rate by up to 74%.
6. About 38% of users will not visit your site again if the content is too long, its pictures are not loading precisely, and it takes too much time to load.
7. Approximately, 94% of all small business web apps will be mobile-friendly in the year 2019.
8. About 94% of people judge a website on the basis of its mobile-friendliness.
Nowadays, websites are evolving at a rapid rate. I hope with the help of these web design stats you will be able to provide your website visitor the precise information in a friendly way. If you have any queries related to software technology consultancy, feel free to contact us. Thanks for reading my blog.